Tuesday, August 07, 2007

scarf party winds down...

She's done!



yarn & pattern: fleece artist kidsilk scarf (80% kid mohair, 20% silk)

This thing was so niggley, and I had to "un-knit" it so many times. There were times I felt like crying due to the loosey-gooseyness of some of the stitches. HOWEVER: I can not over-state how in love with this scarf I actually am. the yarn, the colour, the way it feels, the light airy-ness of it--I love it!

Unforunately the photos are a bit off colour-wise...the tealy-ness of it is totally scrumptious!



What's that? You want more photos of it? D'okay.

(image deleted)

Oooooh. Aaaaah.

(image deleted)

Ok, well, I'm not sure what else to say about it. i dig it. I will probably wear it a. lot. Isn't everything from Fleece Artist great?

2 comments:

Virtuous said...

Really nice! I love the color. For some reason I have got a thing for teal lately!

Sarah said...

Tis very beautiful, great stitch pattern and I'm pleased at how pleased you are with it :)